Re: [sunshine-seeds] ENJOY! chapman creek watershed youtube tribute Duane Burnett

Message has been deleted

Maggie Kalve-Guzzi

Nov 22, 2009, 1:37:03 PM11/22/09
to sunshin...@googlegroups.com
Good idea Robin, as much as I loved Duane's video i can view it other ways. It is a constant struggle to screen through material that comes to my computer every day, So I agree no cross pollination, cheers maggie
On 21-Nov-09, at 1:41 PM, Robin Chauhan wrote:

I think we need a policy that this group is only for content directly relating to seeds or the seed collective.    Otherwise there is no end to the content that could be cross-posted for other interest groups.

Duane I need to respectfully ask that you help us all keep this group focussed on its purpose.

Thanks,
=Robin

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 8:57 PM, Duane <du...@dccnet.com> wrote:
WORLD Broadcast Premiere! Chapman Creek Watershed tribute by Duane Burnett with Music "Waterfall" by Allison Barkley from her CD Concrete Daisies!

(This song made me cry when I first heard it. Get the Kleenex! Thank You Allison for letting me use it with my tribute to the Chapman Creek Watershed}.

Enjoy! Duane & Tundra (one of his favorite walkies!)

Duane Burnett
Duane Burnett Productions
Ste 27 - 5288 Selma Park Road
Sechelt, BC V0N 3A2

Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, and YouTube!

Ellen Show LIVE 2010 Winter Olympics with Duane Burnett please join!
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=196631656272&ref=ts

--
Robin R Chauhan
CEO, Pathway Intelligence Inc