Sunrise code repository moving

Sunrise

Jun 8, 2015, 12:13:55 AM6/8/15
to sunri...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sunrisers,

As you may recall, Google code is shutting down at the end of the summer, so the Sunrise repo will have to move to a new location. I'm planning to transfer the repo to bitbucket (where we already get libPJutil) in the near future. I'm also going to convert both repositories to use git, since it is much more common these days. I anticipate being able to move both the issue tracker and wiki to bitbucket.  After the conversion, everyone will need to re-clone both repositories. Thus, if you have any changes that should be committed, you should do this asap to avoid having to patch them manually into the new checkout.

If migrating the repository in the near future would cause problems, please let me know. I can hold off for a few more weeks.

Regards,

/Patrik