Error running autoreconf in order to install libPJutil

Dani M

Jul 24, 2014, 6:08:34 AM7/24/14
to sunri...@googlegroups.com
I work in CentOS 6.5 64bits.
I have already installed Blitz, cfitsio, CCfits, Boost, Intel Threading Building Blocks (inside intel fortran compiler), Open MPI, HDF5, and run UnitTest++, but I couldn't install Patrik's utility library.

I downloaded it (version 1.11), uncompressed, and when I run

autoreconf -fiv

I get

$ autoreconf -fiv
autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal --force -I m4
autoreconf: configure.ac: tracing
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Libtool
autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoconf --force
configure.ac:13: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
See the Autoconf documentation.
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

and, obviously, the configure script generated is wrong.

What am I forgetting?

Thanks in advance,

Patrik Jonsson

Jul 24, 2014, 6:26:53 PM7/24/14
to sunri...@googlegroups.com
Is libtool not installed?

Dani M

Jul 25, 2014, 5:27:36 AM7/25/14
to sunri...@googlegroups.com

It wasn't!! After installing, I could run autoreconf, and set the variables.
Now configure doesn't detect cfitsio headers ("configure: error: cfitsio headers not found"). But they are installed (via YUM repositories) and located in the directory /usr/include/cfitsio (and with read permission for everybody), including the fitsio.h that configure is looking for (it says "checking fitsio.h presence... no")... What can I do? Do I specify that directory via parameters or variables?

Thank you,

El divendres 25 de juliol de 2014 0:26:53 UTC+2, Sunrise va escriure: