Re: a question

Patrik Jonsson

Feb 22, 2013, 11:57:09 PM2/22/13
to mohammad safarzadeh, sunri...@googlegroups.com
One more thing: if the exact same run varies in runtime by that much,
that's a system issue. On the same machine, the same run should take
pretty much exactly the same time each time.

Different snapshots, on the other hand, can vary dramatically in
runtime because of different numbers of grid cells and different
optical depths.