SXR data for the last 3/7 days?

Felipe Meza

Aug 25, 2023, 12:57:47 PM8/25/23
to su...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I used to have access to "real time" SXR curves (last 7 days) in JSOC Data Explore but during the 2-3 last weeks apparently something happened and we are no longer able to obtain the SXR data. My question is: What is the easiest way to obtain SXR activity for the last days using sunpy?

Felipe Meza

Aug 25, 2023, 1:02:46 PM8/25/23
to su...@googlegroups.com
Sorry folks, I made a mistake in my last email, the problem with the data for the last few days...is with images in AIA...not with SXR (which by the way is working fine).

For instance..at this moment the last image is from 2023-08-18

image.png

Really appreciate any advice.

Thanks!

El vie, 25 ago 2023 a las 10:57, Felipe Meza (<fme...@gmail.com>) escribió:
Hi, I used to have access to "real time" SXR curves (last 7 days) in JSOC Data Explore but during the 2-3 last weeks apparently something happened and we are no longer able to obtain the SXR data. My question is: What is the easiest way to obtain SXR activity for the last days using sunpy?

Nabil Freij

Aug 25, 2023, 1:16:40 PM8/25/23
to su...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

There is normally a delay of several days to process that data.