Help with

Felipe Meza

Jul 1, 2022, 1:28:40 PM7/1/22
to su...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks, we are experiencing some problems when typing to download the data images (.fits), we use to have the correct images but since last Sunday, we are receiving the following error:

image.png

Are you aware of the same error? We thought that maybe something related to server/sunpy maintenance, but it's been a week since the first time we received the error.

We already deleted the previous downloads data, to receive the new data, but the error message remains.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Nabil Freij

Jul 1, 2022, 1:47:42 PM7/1/22
to SunPy
Hello,

I am not very certain at the moment but can I get the code you use to download the files?
That way I can see if I can replicate this problem?

Kind regards,
Nabil

William Bridgman

Jul 1, 2022, 1:51:04 PM7/1/22
to su...@googlegroups.com
Is this data from Stanford?  They just got back online a couple days ago after with wildfire & power failure but some of the data are still being reprocessed.

I successfully access JSOC yesterday.

Tom
Dr. William T."Tom" Bridgman
Scientific Visualization Studio
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
Greenbelt, MD  20771
Alternate: wtb...@gmail.com

Nabil Freij

Jul 1, 2022, 1:51:05 PM7/1/22
to SunPy
On a another note, power was cut at Stanford where the AIA data lives and restoration of that is still ongoing.
That could be why the downloads are corrupted.

Felipe Meza

Jul 1, 2022, 6:21:46 PM7/1/22
to su...@googlegroups.com
Thanks William, exactly...I'm still receiving the same error, I will wait for a couple of days then...actually, in the examples page is showing the same error I'm getting from the same routine.