Problems downloading images AIA

Felipe Meza

Jun 11, 2024, 8:43:15 PMJun 11
to su...@googlegroups.com
I have been experiencing intermittent issues when downloading images from AIA. Sometimes the procedure works well (for example, it worked fine this morning), but at other times, such as right now, I encounter the following error:

TypeError: ExportRequest.wait() got an unexpected keyword argument 'verbose'

Any idea about how to avoid this error or the best way to download images from AIA?

image.png

Nabil Freij

Jun 11, 2024, 9:23:40 PMJun 11
to SunPy
In this specific case, the version of drms and sunpy are incompatible.

You would need to either update sunpy to the latest version or downgrade drms to be <0.7.

Hopefully that helps!