Self Introduction and help for beginning with the issues

Raj Desai

Feb 19, 2021, 5:15:27 PM2/19/21
to SunPy
Hey, I am a sophomore student from India I want to help sunpy with my contributions related to python. Any initial guidance or fun collaboration or discussion about sunpy is appreciated. Looking forward to your intros and replies. Thanks in advance.

DVD PS

Feb 19, 2021, 5:30:04 PM2/19/21
to sunpy
Hi Raj, welcome to the list!

I'd suggest you join our matrix channel at
There you will be able to have an easier conversation than here.

For initial contributions, I'd suggest you to start using SunPy as a user so you understand better what it's for. Take a look at the gallery of examples, then move to set your installation to become a developer.
Then you have plenty of things to fix to choose from our Good first issues list.

Have fun!
David