Python in Astronomy 2020

Will Barnes

Nov 26, 2019, 1:26:11 AM11/26/19
to SunPy-dev
Dear colleagues,

It is my pleasure to announce that applications are now open for Python in Astronomy 2020, to be held 20 - 24 April 2020 at Trinity College, Dublin in Dublin, Ireland.

Though the application form will be open until 23:59 UTC on 6 January 2020, I encourage you to complete the form soon to make sure you don’t miss the deadline.

The application form is at: https://forms.gle/mtdm6QKENdY8Y1Ph9