SunPy 2020 Coordination Meeting

Laura Hayes

Feb 14, 2020, 10:11:37 AM2/14/20
to sunp...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The first of a yearly series of in-person SunPy coordination meetings is taking place between March 30th-April 3rd in the Adnet meeting rooms in Greenbelt, Maryland, USA. The purpose of this meeting is to:
  • plan for the next sunpy core release cycle
  • coordinate development across all of the core subpackages
  • coordinate development between SunPy and affiliated packages
  • discuss long-term roadmap
  • enable in-person development
The meeting is open for anyone to attend (up to the capacity limits of the venue) but we will priorities active contributors and people with roles in the project (e.g. maintainers, affiliated package leads, key devs, SunPy board members). The meeting agenda can be found here.

If you are planning to attend, either in-person or remotely, please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/r8F5cbd3PJZNCn6i9

Cheers,
Laura

Laura Hayes

DVD PS

Feb 18, 2020, 7:17:16 AM2/18/20
to sunpy-dev
And if you can't travel to the other side of the poodle, I've got a room for up to six people in UCL, central London (UK), from where we will be participating.
At the moment two Davids will be here, let me know if you would like to join us (no, you don't need to change your name to be with us) and I will share the details with you.

David