Sunnybrae Yard Sale

Ruth Ellen Boyle

May 10, 2006, 2:01:54 PM5/10/06
to sunn...@googlegroups.com
Hey everybody --- The weather is getting gorgeous.  People are getting their houses in shape. --- Let's pick a weekend and have a big Sunnybrae yard sale. It actually  might look more like a long sidewalk sale.  It's kinda lonely sitting with your stuff all alone... But if we all did it would feel more like a block party.  It's the Sunnybrae Sidewalk Sale and Block Party!

Cheers!

Ruth

Gary Taylor

May 11, 2006, 10:38:50 PM5/11/06
to sunnybrae
Saturdays May 20 or June 10 works for me. If we are going to do it we
might want to run an ad, post some signs, etc.
Gary

Ruth Ellen Boyle

May 13, 2006, 4:10:23 AM5/13/06
to Gary Taylor, sunnybrae
Sunnybrae Yard Sale -- Saturday June 10th -- Everyone who wants to clear their clutter or swap clutter with others spread the words... And the words are Yard Sale... !    -  Ruth

Gary Taylor

May 31, 2006, 12:00:53 AM5/31/06
to Sunny Brae
Hi neighbors
I'm preparing an ad for the local news papers as well as some signs
to advertise the Sunny Brae neighborhood yard sale Saturday, June 10, 8
AM to 2 PM. Many neighbors have expressed interest but I don't know
how many will actually participate. Participation is easy because all
you need to do is put your stuff out in your yard and try and sell it.
Please let me know if your planning to sell. I would like to put the
approximate number of homes participating in the ad. We should be able
to attract a lot of buyers ( $ ) and I really do need to clean my
garage.
Gary Taylor

Ruth Ellen Boyle wrote:
> Sunnybrae Yard Sale -- Saturday June 10th -- Everyone who wants to clear their clutter or swap clutter with others spread the words... And the words are Yard Sale... ! - Ruth
>
> Gary Taylor <taylo...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Saturdays May 20 or June 10 works for me. If we are going to do it we
> might want to run an ad, post some signs, etc.
> Gary
>

> ---------------------------------

> New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

> --0-1439444887-1147507823=:26297

> --0-1439444887-1147507823=:26297--

Brandy

Jun 4, 2006, 12:08:50 AM6/4/06
to Sunny Brae

So, is this going on or what? I might have a few things....I saw a
flyer at Murpy's.

Lynne

Jun 5, 2006, 12:16:39 AM6/5/06
to Sunny Brae
I will join this community yard sale. We live on Virginia Way, and
we'll have stuff out for sale. It's a good idea! Hopefully I'll get to
visit others at their sales.

Lynne

janel

Jun 7, 2006, 4:13:19 PM6/7/06
to Sunny Brae
I will definately be putting stuff out. Thanks for getting it
organized!
Janel

Kristina Katia

Jun 9, 2006, 2:53:11 PM6/9/06
to Sunny Brae
Greetings neighbors! We live at 1322 Buttermilk and we're interested in
setting up for the sale! Thanks for putting this on!

Kristina and Ricardo