KMUD at Murphy's Sunny Brae, Labor Day, Monday, Sept. 4

Kevin Hoover

Aug 14, 2006, 5:55:18 PM8/14/06
to Sunny Brae
Here we go again...

Yes, it's that time again folks. I'll be hosting the Good Morning Show
live from the vegetable aisle at Murphy's Sunny Brae Market on Monday,
Sept. 4. My co-hosts will be Harmony Groves and Mike McLaren. I worked
out the particulars with manager Carlos Avelar this morning.

So this time, if anyone's nutty enough to be up between 7 and 9 a.m. on
a holiday, I'd love to have participation from regular Sunny
Braers/Baysiders. Another Sunny Brae Home Companion. Swing on by and
say hi to the listeners.

See you there!

Kevin Hoover

Sep 4, 2006, 2:40:40 AM9/4/06
to Sunny Brae
And tomorrow's the day!

Mike called tonight, and he has a sore throat, so it'll be me, Harmony
and whomever shows up with a family curio to discuss,

See ya at Murphy's!