[sundials-users] Combining several versions of CVode

Kaelig Chatel

Oct 24, 2022, 4:52:55 PM10/24/22
to SUNDIAL...@listserv.llnl.gov
Dear all,

is there a mechanism or method to link against two different versions of CVode within the same executable ?
Ideally, at least one of the CVode versions would be used as a shared library/dll.

Many thanks,

Chatel Kaelig
Senior R&D Engineer, Lixoft

Simulations Plus, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLP)
42505 10th Street West, Lancaster, CA 93534

Lixoft – 8 rue de la Renaissance, Batiment D, Antony, France / Tel: +33 9 72 53 91 80

This message is sent to you because your email address is the contact email address provided for receiving messages related to: our products or services purchased, or information requested, from us; and/or evaluating or having entered into a business relationship with us. Visit our privacy policy at https://www.simulations-plus.com/privacy-policy/ to learn more about how we use your personal information and your rights regarding your personal information, including how to opt out of receiving marketing emails from us.