Training news

Moti Dichne

Jul 5, 2024, 11:04:00 AM (2 days ago) Jul 5
to Sumo Newsletter2
Yokozuna Terunofuji trained at Tatsunami beya today and faced Hiradoumi, going 9-2. "It's as usual.. I'm getting better slowly, I guess.. I've been training well. I hope to face all kinds of rivals in training- it is vitally important to move one's body, " he summed.

New Komusubi Hiradoumi went for degeiko to Tatsunami beya and faced Terunofuji (2-9, one loss by tsuridashi) and Ozeki Houshouryuu, having 28 bouts in all. "I think without doing proper keiko you can't win. It was a good session, " he said. It was very hot. He received some advice from the Yokozuna. "I m very grateful for that," he said.