Guess the Banzuke game results

Moti Dichne

Jul 2, 2024, 11:40:00 AM (5 days ago) Jul 2
to Sumo Newsletter2

Well, a total reshuffling of the top players this time around - the yusho goes for the first time to Kale, who is also the overall leader now. 22 new players, 204 entries in all. I think there even is a prize for the winner this time donated by Katsumaben, who runs a tegata store- I'll get back to you on that shortly. In any case, nice work, happy to see many new names on the leaderboard, which means the competition is getting tougher..

Milestones:

Ullishimaru- 140th basho (!!!!!!)

Leonishiki 140th basho (!!!!!!)

Yubinhaad - 140th basho (!!!!!!)-

THE IRONMEN OF GTB!! Respect..

 itachiyama- 100th basho

Gonzaburow- 100th basho

Goshobiyama - 30th basho

Cheesofuji- 20th basho

Leo Dickinson- 20th basho

Barutonoumi - 20th basho

 Thanks for playing, and check out how you did here..

Special thanks to Andoreasu who actually runs the show and Doitsuyama for hosting it all and always being there.

AAand now, on with the Ba-show!!