Sumo games - invitaion to play Guess the Banzuke

Moti Dichne

Jun 1, 2023, 9:49:28 AM6/1/23
to Sumo Newsletter2

Video

This is a formal invitation to play the "Guess the Banzuke" game!! 25 years, 151st basho. Please play. It's pretty much free.

Game rules: Guess the Banzuke. Simple. You get two points for a bulls-eye and one point for just getting the rank right. You get no points for promoting Tokushouryuu to Makuuchi .  Tiebreakers - Most total guesses, then we check the banzuke backwards - getting the lower half right will be important.  The most correct guesses in the last ten places will win the tiebreaker. If still tied, we go up a ranking at a time like a penalty shootout. If still tied, the special committee will convene and its decisions will never be revealed. Official secrets act. It's up to you to check if you are on the list of entries. It's going to be your fault if you don't notice that your entry went missing in the Internet void. No late entries will be expected or accepted. Those are the rules, and the rules will never be changed. But is Dogwomandont the sister city of Katmandu?

For rules, standings and "Enough with the extra o's and u's" t-shirts : http://www.dichne.com/Guess.htm

For the nifty entry form, which will hopefully continue to do what it's intended to do : http://sumodb.sumoga...b/GTBEntry.aspx

For Chiyotasuke's helper: https://chiyotasuke.github.io/gtbhelper/

For the "new" archives: http://sumodb.sumoga...gtbarchive.aspx

See if you are on the entry list: http://sumodb.sumogames.de/gtb/GTBEntryList.aspx

Deadline: Monday, June 19th, 2023  at 18:00 GMT ("Gokurousamadeshita, Mister Tochinoshin!! ) - PLEASE NOTE-THIS IS ONE WEEK BEFORE THE OFFICIAL BANZUKE ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Special thanks to showrunners Andoreasu and Wizard Doitsuyama for everything else. Hakuouhou. Get used to it.