Terunofuji

Moti Dichne

Feb 16, 2023, 7:54:56 AM2/16/23
to Sumo Newsletter2
Yokozuna Terunofuji lent his chest to visiting Kiribayama at Isegahama -beya today.  He did not do any sumo. "Still a month left- I'm checking to see how far I can go with myself.." he said. Before the butsugari chest lending, he checked out Kiribayama's tachiai  ten times. He was seen not budging from Kiribayama's efforts. "It's just  a feeling from lending my chest, but I feel my heaviness has mostly returned.." he added. He also said he does sumo every now and then as well. His lower body seems to be a bit thin, but his upper body and muscles look restored. He also seemed to have a case of the shingles on his buttocks. "I guess I'm a bit tired. I've been training in the morning and weight-training in the evening.. I have decided what I need to do," he explained.

202302160001415-w500_0[1].jpg