News from today's Board of directors meeting (rijikai

Moti Dichne

May 30, 2024, 6:02:36 AMMay 30
to Sumo Newsletter2
Ex- Hakuhou's *Miyagino beya will continue to be part of Isegahama beya in Nagoya as well, it was reported today. "I have been receiving reports on his progress. This is done  basho by basho. Next basho? At this juncture, I think this will continue," said Sadogatake Oyakata in charge of PR. "I hear from Isegahama Oyakata that he is doing well. He is donning a mawashi and giving first-hand advice during training as well, "added Asakayama Oyakata.

*Miyagino (after not keeping an eye on ex-Hokuseihou who was a naughty boy and got expelled from sumo) is being schooled by Isegahama and Asakayama (ex- KaioU) on how to be an Oyakata and to that end, his heya was absorbed by Isegahama beya until further notice.

Promising new recruits: Ishizaki from Nittaidai (23, Takasago, Juryo Asakouryuu's younger brother) and Kazuma from Nichidai ( 22, Kise, recently entered Kusano's classmate, 1.87 meters, 199 kilos giant) have qualified to debut at Makushita 60 tsukedashi, it was announced today.