sumgraph

pavelthesecond

Nov 13, 2009, 9:54:15 PM11/13/09
to summon-python
Hi,
Great job on the program. It is very cool.
I do have one question. I'm trying to display a very large graph
(generated using the .dot format). I think sumgraph is what I need to
use. However, it seems to be still in development. Is that right?
I have tried playing around with the sumgraph code in example folder
but it keeps crashing. Is it possible to get a more updated version?
(I've got 1.8.8)

regards,
Pavel

Matt Rasmussen

Nov 15, 2009, 5:16:22 PM11/15/09
to summon...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pavel,

Thanks for your interest in SUMMON. I have not fully developed
Sumgraph graph yet. I may some day though. Do the examples work for
you though as is? It shouldn't be crashing. What error messages do
you see?

Matt