[summon-python:8] sequence alignment viewer

Richard Ree

Apr 29, 2010, 1:51:05 PM4/29/10
to summon-python
The screenshots show summon visualizing a protein alignment -- is
there a script for that? I'm interested in using summon to view and
perhaps edit DNA alignments, and thought I would ask before I start
trying to re-implement what is shown.

Thanks. Summon is really amazing!

-Rick

Matt Rasmussen

May 3, 2010, 10:23:00 AM5/3/10
to summon...@googlegroups.com
Hi Richard,

I'm glad summon is working out for you. Unfortunately, the code that
does the sequence alignment visualization is not ready for sharing. I
am planning on cleaning it up and releasing it as a tree and alignment
visualizer sometime this summer. If you have any other questions just
let me know.

Matt