DOWNLOAD ZIP ALBUM:- Young Dolph & Paper Route Empire – PAPER ROUTE iLLUMINATi (Leak file)

Lisa Stutzman

Jul 29, 2021, 1:58:42 AM7/29/21
to Jaden Trippy Summer The Study of Mystical States of Consciousness Album
DOWNLOAD ZIP ALBUM:- Young Dolph & Paper Route Empire – PAPER ROUTE iLLUMINATi (Leak file) Young Dolph & Paper Route Empire – PAPER ROUTE iLLUMINATi   Album Download / Official Album  Young Dolph & Paper Route Empire – PAPER ROUTE iLLUMINATi   (2021) MP3 Download  Young Dolph & Paper Route Empire – PAPER ROUTE iLLUMINATi  , RCA Records & Sony Music Entertainment, Hip-Hop/Rap music Dave East & Harry Fraud shares new tracks, of album project titled “ Young Dolph & Paper Route Empire – PAPER ROUTE iLLUMINATi   and is here for your easy & fast download. (Mp3–320kbps / Includes unlimited streaming via iTunes Plus high-quality download in FLAC AAC M4A CDQ Descarger torrent ZippyShare mp3-direct).

Tracklist :-

1. Talking to My Scale by Paper Route Empire & Young Dolph
2. Blu Boyz by Young Dolph, Key Glock & Paper Route Empire (Ft. Snupe Bandz)
3. Beat It by Paper Route Empire, Bigg Unccc & Young Dolph
4. I Do This by Paper Route Empire, Key Glock & Gucci Mane
5. Back to Back by Paper Route Empire & Bigg Unccc
6. Remember by Paper Route Empire & Snupe Bandz
7. Mister Glock 2 by Paper Route Empire & Key Glock
8. Bandaid by Paper Route Empire, Key Glock & Snupe Bandz
9. Dead Body by Paper Route Empire, Young Dolph & Bigg Unccc (Ft. PaperRoute Woo)
10. Dance by Young Dolph, Key Glock & Paper Route Empire (Ft. Big Moochie Grape, Jay Fizzle, Joddy Badass, Kenny Muney & Snupe Bandz)
11. 333 by Paper Route Empire & Joddy Badass
12. Ashtray by Paper Route Empire, Kenny Muney & Young Dolph
13. Standing Ovation by Paper Route Empire & Big Moochie Grape
14. Big Ol Racks by Paper Route Empire, PaperRoute Woo & Key Glock
15. J Lo by Paper Route Empire, Young Dolph & Bigg Unccc
16. Broccoli & Cheese by Paper Route Empire & Key Glock
17. Trust Nobody by Paper Route Empire, Young Dolph & PaperRoute Woo (Ft. Snupe Bandz)
18. Here We Go by Paper Route Empire, Young Dolph & Jay Fizzle (Ft. Snupe Bandz)
19. Show Out by Paper Route Empire, Snupe Bandz & Young Dolph
20. Freeze Tag by Paper Route Empire & Key Glock
21. Nothing To Me by Young Dolph, Snupe Bandz & PaperRoute Woo
22. South Memphis Rugrats (Remix) by Paper Route Empire, Young Dolph & Snupe Bandz (Ft. PaperRoute Woo)
23. ILLUMINATi BUSINESS by Paper Route Empire & Big Moochie Grape

Full Album:  Young Dolph & Paper Route Empire – PAPER ROUTE iLLUMINATi   song free download is out now on toryextra listen/share with friends. Young Dolph & Paper Route Empire – PAPER ROUTE iLLUMINATi   Album Leak Is Online You Can Here Download Full Album With In Minute.

Young Dolph and his Paper Route Empire label are bringing more heat. On Friday, the Memphis-bred rapper announced the release of Paper Route Illuminati, a compilation mixtape showcasing the imprint’s roster of talent. The effort will include contributions from Key Glock, Big Moochie Grape, and Kenny Muney, as well as new signees like Snupe Bandz, PaperRoute Woo, Big Unc, and more. Dolph teased the release during an interview with XXL magazine last month, when asked about his proudest accomplishment with the PRE team.

“I really think this tape that I’m finna put out, this compilation tape where everybody is on it just because it’s a mixture, and a variety of a lot of different moods and a lot of different artists,” he said. “You got the female on there [Joddy Badass]. She’s the first female I signed. I waited a long time to sign a female and just felt like a special moment, a special time. You got everybody on there bringing their creativity to the project and make the project what it is.”