a quick word

Iowa City Summer of Solutions

Jul 19, 2010, 12:12:41 PM7/19/10
to summer-of-solutio...@googlegroups.com
Hey all! just a few updates and questions for the week-

1. we had the conference on saturday! It went really well! More details to come at the meeting Tuesday Night at 8pm in meeting room D at the library

2. a lot of people who have been doing the art project are out of town this week.  which means we need everyone to check their schedules and let me (Margaret Kearney) know ASAP which mornings you're free this week so we can set up a date with Taproot.

3. keep telling people to fill out the survey online!

Alright, see you all on Tuesday!

Margaret