important things!

Margaret Kearney

Aug 29, 2010, 11:03:57 AM8/29/10
to summer-of-solutio...@googlegroups.com
hey all,

hope everyone's school year is off to a good start.  just a few things about SOS as a whole that i wanted to check in about:

1.  august gathering! sounds like things went pretty well!  there were a few documents to which Ruby's asked us to add our input.  The forwarded email below should link to them, as well as provide some explanation as to what that's all about.
2.  SOS national- the national grand aspirations team is looking for new people to join in the coming year.  if you love conference calls and changing the world, i urge you to sign up!  the application (though don't be scared off by the word "application"!! noooo pressure. i swear.) is here: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dGsxdlF2LWVuNDByOHBoNWpxSnJVRnc6MA#gid=0
3.  Support another young SOS group!  Though a somewhat young program, the Fayetteville, Arkansas Summer of Solutions group is already up for some big grant money.  Vote for them 3 times here, and voting ends monday so do it soon!: http://northamericanfund.350.org/projects/SummerofSolutions.