Fwd: [UIEC] Volunteering at Jazz Fest

Zach Wahls

Jun 20, 2010, 6:13:08 PM6/20/10
to summer-of-solutio...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chelsea Krist <chelse...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 4:22 PM
Subject: [UIEC] Volunteering at Jazz Fest
To: ui...@googlegroups.com

Salut UIEC-ers!

What's the good word? Hope everyone is having a great summer so far!
I sent out a previous email about the Summer of the Arts group needing a "Green Team" of volunteers to help out with recycling and composting at their events over the next few months. They have asked for our help again, this time at their Jazz Fest which takes place from July 2nd through July 4th. I'm sure many people have plans or may not even be in town, but we wanted to see who might be available as this is yet another great opportunity for the Coalition to get out and meet the community, educate a bit, and make some bank for next year (free shirts too)!

Below are the time slots that need to be filled, the contact for the event (Katie McDonnell), and a link to a Doodle Pole for the event. For those of you who may be new to the spectacular Doodle Pole, you simply put your name in a slot and mark your availability- it's that easy! We would like to see what we can get together for a team by the middle of this week so if you could preeeeetty pleeeease fill out the pole by Wednesday of this week it would be greatly appreciated :) Let's love us some earth.

Friday July 2nd
6:30-10:30 pm

Saturday July 3rd
12:00-3:30 pm
3:30-7:00 pm
7:00-10:30 pm

Sunday July 4th
12:00-3:30 pm
3:30-7:00 pm
7:00-10:30 pm

DOODLE POLE: http://doodle.com/c83pc67mi3qyxxex

Katie McDonnell
Volunteer Promotions and Events Marketing Intern
Summer of the Arts
volunte...@gmail.com

Thanks to you all!
--
Chelsea Krist
563.940.5146

--
You are subscribed to the "University of Iowa Environmental Coalition" Google Group.
Please remember to reply to sender when necessary, rather than the entire group.