doing photoblog...

1 view

garthee

Mar 16, 2007, 2:10:00 PM3/16/07
to Summer of Gallery
hi
i went through the project ideas and i feel, through photo blog model
galler2 can stand out more..
i have few ideas about how it will or should look like.. however, can
you please give me more details about the requirements.. and the
output..

I would like to apply for this project and i would like to know is
there any particular mentor has been assigned so that i can have a
discussion before submitting the application and has been anyone
selected for this project.

thanks..

garthee

bharatman

Mar 17, 2007, 3:07:59 AM3/17/07
to Summer of Gallery

No particular mentors have been assigned for any given task yet.

I suggest that you set up a blog, embed Gallery2 in it and try using
it as a photoblog to understand the scope of the problem. Figure out
what kinds of things photobloggers want to do, and see how easy or
hard it is to do those things with Gallery2. Be creative. Learn
about the photoblogging space, and propose a creative solution.