GSOC-2008

vaish.rajan

Mar 1, 2008, 6:00:22 AM3/1/08
to Summer of Gallery
Is Gallery participating for GSOC-2008? if yes, how to contact
mentors,there is no link provided in the website of
Gallery,thanks .please email me at vaish.rajan[at]gmail.com ..thanks

Chris Kelly

Mar 1, 2008, 10:30:56 PM3/1/08
to summer-...@googlegroups.com

Gallery has applied to be a project in this years Summer Of Code, we'll
post a story on http://gallery.menalto.com/ with news of our acceptance
(Hopefully!), the number of students we will be taking on, and some
project ideas as soon as we hear back from Google.

If you'd like to start talking to us about projects, please stop by and
chat with us on irc! irc://irc.freenode.net#gallery. Anyone in the
channel with voice (except for gallery-bot or mrroboto) can likely
answer any easy questions you have!

-Chris

David Young

Mar 28, 2008, 7:37:08 AM3/28/08