Enable Gallery 2 to act as a photoblog-project (SOC 2006)

dimitri...@gmail.com

May 4, 2006, 8:32:25 AM5/4/06
to Summer of Gallery
Hello,

My name is Dimitri Clement and I'm a second year student at the
Erasmushogeschool in Brussesls. I major in Computer Science and minor
in Multimedia. For my participation in Google's Summer of Code, I would
like to apply for the "Enable Gallery 2 to act as a photoblog"-project.

I've got a good knowlegde of PHP, XHTML, CSS, XML and javascript. I'm
also familiar with many graphical packages (Photoshop CS2, Illustrator
CS2, Flash (incl. ActionScript), Director (incl. Lingo), Cinema4D
(3D-modelling). You can check my portfolio here:
http://lordg...@deviantart.com

For the CMS module, I would create a Flash-based interface (it's
cross-platform and it can provide very nice animations, making it more
attractive for the user). For the future posting and subscriber
notification PHP can be used.

I can manage to make the CVS in 1 month (June) and the other two
modules in the 2nd month (August). I can also implement things like a
personal shoutbox, a personal calendar and a personal poll-system.

So if you would like to work with a motivated and dynamic student,
please feel free to contact me. I look forward to working with your
experts.

best regards,

Dimitri Clement

PS: Is there anything else you would like me to add here before I
officially apply for this project?

Michael Schultheiss

May 4, 2006, 1:50:47 PM5/4/06
to summer-...@googlegroups.com
On 5/4/06, dimitri...@gmail.com <dimitri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> PS: Is there anything else you would like me to add here before I
> officially apply for this project?

Any additional details you want to add about your proposed
implementation would be helpful when we rank the application.
Applications are open until May 8, 2006 so I would apply as soon as
you're ready.