I'd like to develop 'EXIF & IPTC Jpeg information edit/Search'.

skysign

May 6, 2006, 10:48:46 PM5/6/06
to Summer of Gallery
Hi, I'm ByeongKeon Kim, fourth year student
in Computer Science at Soongsil University, Korea(South).

I'm currently developing 'EXIF & IPTC Jpeg information edit/Search'.
Can I ask who is mentor of this idea? I wish to ask something about
EXIF standard.
I found few standard document of EXIF format in web.
- http://www.exif.org/specifications.html
- http://www.wotsit.org/download.asp?f=exif

Michael Schultheiss

May 6, 2006, 11:27:36 PM5/6/06
to summer-...@googlegroups.com

The Gallery mentors haven't selected projects to mentor yet. If you
would like to submit an application, you should do so as soon as
possible. May 8, 2006 is the final date for applications.

bharatman

May 7, 2006, 1:25:48 AM5/7/06
to Summer of Gallery
Also, take a look at the EXIF module we're using today. We are using a
couple of standard libraries to do the EXIF/IPTC extraction right now,
so you don't have to worry too much about the standards, you can use
what we make available to you.