2006 SUMMER OF CODE

ahmet...@gmail.com

May 7, 2006, 12:47:12 AM5/7/06
to Summer of Gallery
Hi all,

I am a stundets at Middle East Technical University in Turkey, and I
want to join google summer code of 2006. And, I want to work with you
on Gallery 2 project. Because, I am expert on php/mysql/html and before
I worked on multimedia development on internet. Besides, I develop some
picture glary using The GD Graphics Library. As a result, I want to
join you on 2006 summer fo code. Can you help me about proposal for my
application for google 2006 summer of code poject.

I am waiting for your answer...

Sincerely

bharatman

May 7, 2006, 1:26:14 AM5/7/06
to Summer of Gallery
We're happy to help, but what exactly do you want to work on?