Re: Time Commitment for Gallery's SOC...

Message has been deleted

valiant

Mar 25, 2007, 3:15:15 PM3/25/07
to Summer of Gallery
Rather at the full-time end. We expect you to work ~25-35h / week on
SoC for about 2 months.

That to say, if you have another part-time job, that other job should
be less than ~16h / week.
If you work too much besides on SoC, you can't focus enough on SoC and
generally work too much. Which is bad for you and the project.

- Andy