One Click Sync From iPhoto

Koensayr

May 4, 2006, 4:53:26 AM5/4/06
to Summer of Gallery
A piece of software called JetPhoto makes two pieces of software, one
that replaces iPhoto and one that mimics Gallery. They boast One-Click
Sync between the PC and the website. It would be neat to have an iPhoto
Plugin that would do the same thing with Gallery. I absolutely hate
using Gallery Remote to upload files from iPhoto. My mother (and the
rest of the family) to this day can't seem to figure it out. A one
button Sync SURE would be helpful and it would act as a backup!

Koensayr

May 4, 2006, 4:57:56 AM5/4/06
to Summer of Gallery
Perhaps this has done already:

http://zwily.com/iphoto/

bharatman

May 7, 2006, 1:21:01 AM5/7/06
to Summer of Gallery
Zach Wily's software is one-way, it doesn't do full sync. Sync would
be much cooler, and with the work that we've done on XMLRPC for G2 it
would be possible (if there's enough flexibility on the iPhoto side,
that is)