Dependency finder for Executable plugin

David Kleiven

Mar 20, 2020, 9:08:30 AM3/20/20
to sumatra-users
Hi,

I want to write an Executable plugin for some simulation software I am using. I know how to find the dependencies, but I cannot find a way to pass the recipe of how to extract the dependencies to Sumatra. From the source code, it seems to be the *register* function in the *Record* class that calls *find_dependencies*. Further, the *find_dependencies* function has a bunch of checks for known programs (matlab, python, neuron, genesis and R). If it is not one of those, it returns an empty list.

Is there a way to register a dependency finder for an Executable plugin?

Cheers,
David