Development stalled?

christ...@gmx.com

Jul 17, 2017, 5:17:33 AM7/17/17
to sumatra-users
Has the development of sumatra stalled or even stopped? There are a lot of open
issues and even 16 open pull requests? I'd be willing to invest some time to
sumatra. But before I do that, maybe we can discuss some points: What is the
best way to contribute? Do you think there is a future for sumatra? Would
anyone be interested in collaborating on further development?

Best regards,
Christoph

Andrew Davison

Aug 2, 2017, 4:37:17 AM8/2/17
to sumatra-users
Dear Christoph,

The development pace has certainly been very slow of late, due on my side to time being taken up by other projects.

I was planning to take some time soon to get on top of the pull requests, and I would be very appreciative of any contributions on the open issues or on new features.

I'm happy to discuss further,

Best regards,

Andrew