Drop support for old versions of Django?

Andrew Davison

Jun 1, 2015, 4:48:57 PM6/1/15
to sumatr...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I am in the process of updating Sumatra to run with the latest version of Django, 1.8, and I’m wondering to what extent the upcoming Sumatra 0.7 should continue to support old versions of Django.

What do you think? Is anyone running on a system where they wouldn’t be able to install Django 1.8?

Cheers,

Andrew

Andrew Davison

Jun 2, 2015, 6:47:08 AM6/2/15
to sumatr...@googlegroups.com
Related to this, since Django 1.7+ supports only Python 2.7 and above, is whether Sumatra can drop support for Python 2.6 (which is almost 7 years old now).

Is anyone using Sumatra with Python 2.6?