STEP Newsletter| May' 2024

Contact .

Jun 12, 2024, 7:55:22 AMJun 12

MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
Website
LinkedIn
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Attention women entrepreneurs!

Eligibility criteria:
• Female founder/co-founder in a leadership role
•Startup registered/headquartered in India
•In prototype, pre-revenue, or growth stage

Don't miss out:  This is your chance to win Cash prizes & tickets to COP 29 - Azerbaijan, November '24.
Got questions? Contact Team STEP at 9667055377
Spread the word: If you know any inspiring women who fit the bill, please share this message with them!

Apply Now
STEP Green Ribbon Fest

We are thrilled to announce the winners of the Green Ribbon Fest! The event was a resounding success, achieving its mission to spotlight pioneering mental health and mental health tech ventures.

We extend our heartfelt thanks to our esteemed jury panel, distinguished speakers, panelists, and patrons for their inspiring sessions and insightful contributions. We sincerely thank our event partner, HDFC, for their unwavering support and dedication

 Seed Funding by STEP

Great news! In April & May, STEP continued its unwavering support for women entrepreneurs by receiving 66 applications for seed funding.

Stay tuned for updates on the impactful initiatives that will receive seed funding after screening.

Visit oneSTEPcloser
View this email in your browser
ForwardForward
ShareShare