Workshop Series on Human Design starting from tomorrow

Shalu Saharan

May 18, 2024, 6:11:10 AMMay 18
to Development Creative
4-Week Series on Human Design | Starting from 19th May | Zoom

“What if there was a way to understand the underlying patterns and energies that affect how we feel, what we think, what we enjoy, and who we are attracted to?”

Have you ever felt like you have been squeezed into a box, forced to conform to someone else's idea of who you should be? It is a common experience, but the truth is, we each have our own unique way of operating in the world.

Human Design draws from ancient wisdom, blending traditions like the I Ching, Chakra Systems, Kabbalah, Astrology, and Quantum Physics. This fusion creates a fresh framework for understanding ourselves, our purpose in this lifetime.

To know more about human design you are invited to this short video of our guide Gaurav. Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJY-y8I-Wfw

If you are to take a step to understand how your own and unique energy works in its highest potential,

Join us for a 4-Week Workshop Series on Human Design. In this workshop series, you will delve into

- discovering your strengths and natural gifts while addressing any vulnerabilities
- You will also gain insight into any external influences that may have shaped you.

To join our 4-Week Workshop Series on Human Design, limited to just 8 participants, only 2 seats left. Find all the details at https://livingconsciouslyy.com/human-design/

Note: The Registration fee of the workshop is 13,000. However, if you wish to pay in installments. You can pay in 6 instalments, you can pay your first instalment at https://rzp.io/l/hd2inst

For any query, call on these number- 7808888978 (Pranav), 8447662452 (Shalu)

Warm Regards

Shalu

Living Consciouslyy

Living Consciouslyy is an initiative to ensure emotional healthcare and spiritual growth opportunities for everyone. To learn more about Living Consciouslyy, please visit our Website Facebook page or subscribe to our channel on Telegram.