An Introduction to Empowered Living Through Modern Shamanism

Shubha Nadar

Jul 8, 2024, 12:24:23 PM (14 days ago) Jul 8
to sul...@googlegroups.com, Shane McLeay, Jane Bedggood
Empowered-Living-Through-Modern-Shamanism-July-2024-1.jpg

Presented by:
The Shaman Circle School of Shamanism
Instructors:
Master Shaman Shane McLeay (Australia)
Shaman Shubha Nadar (India)

Course Duration:
Two weeks

Session Length:
Two sessions, 1.5 hours each

Dates/Times:

Part 1 - Sunday 28th July - 5:00pm (AEST - Sydney time)

Part 2 - Sunday 4th August - 5:00pm (AEST - Sydney time)

Convert to your local time here

REGISTER HERE

This FREE introductory course delves into the core elements of modern shamanism, emphasising the connection to both the Earth and the energetic realm, often referred to as the spiritual realm. Participants will learn essential techniques for grounding themselves in the present moment, nurturing a deepened connection with the natural world. The course guides individuals in understanding how the ancient wisdom of shamanism can be integrated into our contemporary lives, providing tools for navigating the complexities of life.

This course also provides a detailed teaching on the origins of shamanism and its transition and relevance in the modern world.

Course Content:

Introduction to Shamanism:
  • Explore shamanic history and core principles
  • Understand the role of shamanism in traditional and contemporary society
Grounding Practices:
  • Learn techniques to ground yourself in the present moment
  • Deepen your connection with the natural world
Totems, Power Animals, and Spirit Animals:
  • Understand the concepts and their significance
  • Learn how to identify and connect with your spiritual guides in deeper ways
Shamanic Energy Work:
  • Introduction to the light body and its importance
  • Basic teaching in shamanic energy practices
Shamanism As A Pathway:
  • Overview of the pathway as a life journey
  • Practical applications in daily life
The 9 Principles of Shamanism:
  • Detailed explanation of the principles
  • Integration of these principles into modern living

The teachings provided by The Shaman Circle School aim to empower individuals to navigate the journey or “earth walk” with resilience, connect with the spiritual dimensions, and nurture a harmonious relationship with the Earth and the energetic realm. Join us on this transformative journey as we explore the pathways of modern shamanism and develop a deeper understanding of ourselves and the interconnected web of our existence.

What to Expect:

  • An overview of shamanic practices
  • Techniques to nurture a deeper connection with the natural world
  • Understanding of totems, power animals, and spirit animals
  • A basic grounding in the overall pathway of shamanism
  • An introduction to the light body
  • An overview of the 9 Principles of Shamanism

Places Are Limited:

Sign up now to secure your spot, as places are limited, we keep our courses small to ensure you receive the attention you deserve! Join us in this course and empower yourself with the ancient wisdom of shamanism, integrated into modern living.

The Fourth Principle Of Shamanism reminds us that NOW is the moment of power so NOW is the time to act.

To secure your place REGISTER HERE

Thank You,
Shubha Nadar 🌱🌊
The Shaman Circle, School of Shamanism