4-Week Series on Human Design | Starting from 19th May | Zoom

Shalu Saharan

Apr 27, 2024, 10:19:10 AMApr 27
to Development Creative
1.png

What if there was a way to understand  underlying patterns and energies that affect how we feel, what we think, what we enjoy, and who we are attracted to?

Have you ever felt like you have been squeezed into a box, forced to conform to someone else's idea of who you should be?
It is a common experience, but the truth is, we each have our own unique way of operating in the world.

Human Design draws from ancient wisdom, blending traditions like the I Ching, Chakra Systems, Kabbalah, Astrology, and Quantum Physics. This fusion creates a fresh framework for understanding ourselves, our purpose in this lifetime.

If you are to take a step to understand how your own and unique energy works in its highest potential? We are coming up with a 4-Week Workshop Series on Human Design. In this workshop series, you will delve into discovering your strengths and natural gifts while addressing any vulnerabilities. You will also gain insight into any external influences that may have shaped you.

For any query, call on these number- 7808888978 (Pranav), 8447662452 (Shalu)

To join our 4-Week Workshop Series on Human Design, limited to just 8 participants. Find all the details at https://livingconsciouslyy.com/human-design/

You can also be invited to watch this introduction video by Gaurav who will be facilitating this journey for us all. Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJY-y8I-Wfw

Love and Light,

Shalu

+91 8447662452

Living Consciouslyy

Living Consciouslyy is an initiative to ensure emotional healthcare and spiritual growth opportunities for everyone. To learn more about Living Consciouslyy, please visit our Website Facebook page or subscribe to our channel on Telegram