Workshop on Men and Emotions Today at 8pm on Zoom

Shalu Saharan

Nov 30, 2023, 1:55:00 AM11/30/23
e1f97ae5-0112-4258-94b8-3c4f17b8a2bc.jpg

Living Consciouslyy is coming up with its 43rd Monthly Soul Series Program on a very important theme which is Men and Emotions

Date- 30th November, 2023 (Sunday)
Time- 8:00 PM IST
Platform: Zoom

The workshop's central focus is on Men and Emotions. It strives to help participants understand and break free from societal expectations surrounding men's emotional expressions. Additionally, it encourages the redefinition of masculinity through emotional intelligence. Attendees will learn the art of forgiveness, personal growth, and taking charge of their lives for a more fulfilling future.

To Register for the workshop, kindly go to https://rzp.io/l/menandemotionssession

About the Resource Person Sanny is a childhood sexual abuse survivor who has spent 18 years in prison and later became a speaker, author, mentor, and mindset coach. He encourages others to embrace their stories, find forgiveness, let go of victimhood, and embark on a path towards a fulfilling and meaningful life.

Shalu

Love and Light,

Living Consciouslyy

Living Consciouslyy is an initiative to ensure emotional healthcare and spiritual growth opportunities for everyone. To learn more about Living Consciouslyy, please visit our Website Facebook page or subscribe to our channel on Telegram