Cartoon For Conservation - May 15th Online Interactive Session

Madhu Reddy

May 9, 2024, 2:00:31 AMMay 9
to SuLIns (Sustainable Living in India)
Hi folks

Last few months I have been busy taking a course on Wetlands Conservation and Management facilitated by The Fishing Cat Project. As part of the World Species Congress on May 15th , we are organising some events that will highlight the need to be more aware of Wetlands and their issues.
Please join us for the open events.
Cartooning for Conservation:
In this interactive workshop, Satwik Gade will share his work around using illustrations to map emotional connections to conservation issues. Included will be a cartooning exercise to understand why humor, satire and caricatures work to focus on environmental concerns, especially on wetlands and the issues they face.
*Registration Link:* tinyurl.com/CartoonForWetlands
*More Events:* Other Open Events
Please share as these are open events for all to attend and learn about the issues facing the *WETLANDS!*
Final (1).jpg