Mystery School Teachings of Buddhist-Tantra

Samyukkthaa Orathai

May 19, 2024, 2:31:59 AMMay 19
to SuLIns (Sustainable Living in India)
Dear Friends,

Some of you attended the zoom talk offered by my teacher Anuttara Lakshmin Nath. Here I am sharing the recording which will be available for a few more days.

She offers profound teachings rooted in the Tantric-Buddhist tradition of 'Sahajayana' This is a beautiful and deep lineage of meditation teachings based on the wisdom of the Yoginis and Masters from the ancient Mystery Schools of India.

She rarely has public offerings. Most of her teachings are invite-only groups. In March, she offered her first teaching in more than three years. This program is the foundation of the teachings of the Sahajayana Lineage, and the basis for all future courses that she will be teaching.

Since a large number of people have requested her to teach this again, she will be teaching it again in July 2024. Since it is a rare opportunity, I request you to please register soon at: July 2024 Nourish Your Ground

Please know that Sahajayana has deeply considered accessibility and financial capacity, hence the course is offered on a very generous sliding scale, so that these timely teachings can be received by those who are ready.

Best regards,
Samyu