Vinish is facilitating another Jeevan Vidya Workshop.

Rishi Gangoly

Nov 15, 2023, 6:20:59 AM11/15/23
to sul...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Vinish is facilitating another Jeevan Vidya Workshop.

This workshop gets booked very fast so I would recommend you submit your application urgently today itself.
I'd like to strongly recommend that each of you consider participating in the "Jeevan Vidya" workshop. This transformative program has had a profoundly positive impact on my life, and I believe it can do the same for you. I've included a link for you to learn more about it.

Since this group is about Sustainability, I figured people who are trying to live a more sustainable life can benefit a great deal by attending this workshop.

Regards

Rishi