Upcoming Therapeutic Spaces at Living Consciouslyy Foundation

Shalu Saharan

May 14, 2024, 4:08:01 AMMay 14
to Development Creative
Bodhigram Programs (1080 x 1350 px).png

Dear Fellow Travelers,

We extend a heartfelt welcome on behalf of the Living Consciously Foundation, where a plethora of profound workshops awaits your exploration. We invite you to discover what resonates with your soul and join us in these therapeutic spaces.

Here are the upcoming events at LCF:

Home Page: https://livingconsciouslyy.com/

1)Self Tapping and Inner Child Healing | 1st and 8th June 2024 | Zoom

For more details kindly go to https://livingconsciouslyy.com/selftapping-innerchild/

2)Havening Technique- A psycho-sensory method taps into our body’s natural healing abilities | 22nd June 2024 | Zoom

For more details kindly go to https://livingconsciouslyy.com/workshop-on-havening-technique/

3)4-Week Workshop Series on Human Design | Starting from 19th June 2024 | Zoom

For more details kindly go to https://livingconsciouslyy.com/human-design/

4)EmoHeal Circle- Towards Emotional Competence and liberation | Starting from 26th June 2024 | Zoom

For more details kindly go to https://livingconsciouslyy.com/emoheal-circle2/

For any questions or concerns, please reach out to us or whatsapp at 8447662452 (Shalu) or via email at in...@livingconsciouslyy.com

Warm Regards

Shalu

+91 8447662452

Living Consciouslyy

Living Consciouslyy is an initiative to ensure emotional healthcare and spiritual growth opportunities for everyone. To learn more about Living Consciouslyy, please visit our Website Facebook page or subscribe to our channel on Telegram.