Upcoming Spaces at LCF | Shadow Work, Trauma Informed Somatic, Expressive Art

Shalu Saharan

Jan 10, 2024, 1:29:44 AMJan 10
Dear Lovely Community,

We hope you have a wonderful start to the new year.

This year we invite you to start your journey by giving yourself and your loved ones these following powerful programs. This year give yourself the gift of healing, Self awareness and Awakening to Self.

1) 5-Week Connecting to the Wisdom of your Body and your Nervous system: Trauma Informed Somatics for Self Regulation.

This experiential workshop series will help you dive deeper into the world of somatics so that you can connect to yourself and start listening to your body’s wisdom. You get to understand your nervous system and your body’s automatic responses and you’ll learn how to start befriending them. The aim of this course is to help you discover how intelligent your body is and how you can work with it and not against it to create greater resilience in your life.

Somatics refers to many body-mind modalities that emphasise internal physical perception and experience. This workshop series in particular draws on the basics of Somatic Experiencing, a body-oriented approach to healing trauma developed by Dr Peter Levine. It is informed by the Polyvagal Theory and includes exercises from other somatic modalities.

For Detailed Brochure and Registration kindly go to https://livingconsciouslyy.com/5-week-workshop-series-on-trauma-informed-somatic-for-self-regulation/

Connecting to the Wisdom of Body.png

2. 10- Week Shadow Work Program by Marielle Fois

Being okay with difficult emotions is possible once you learn to use them as inner guidance toward your shadow. The real transformation lies in seeing, acknowledging, and onboarding your shadow in your life. This is the process of Shadow Work.

The 10-Week Shadow Work Program aims to provide you with knowledge, material, and experience so that you can start your own shadow work journey. Embark on this journey with us to understand yourself, develop and grow, and take steps towards becoming authentically you. Own your shadow.

For detailed Brochure and Registration Link kindly go to https://livingconsciouslyy.com/10-week-shadow-work-program-3/

Shadow Work (2).png

3. 10-Hour Deep Immersion Workshop on Expressive Art: Actively Integrating Expressive Art, Psychodrama, Soma and Process work

The upcoming 10 Hours Workshop is a yearly offering that invites us to consider new ways of relating to ourselves and each other. During our time together we will tap into the imagination, motor impulses, feelings, and meaning making processes in great depth. We will learn that growth & change is possible through self-discovery, creative expression, witnessing and trusting the process. During the program we will explore our inner world leveraging these art modalities to facilitate growth and healing.

The program will help us to befriend creativity and encounter the barriers that come in the way of our authenticity.

For detailed Brochure and Registration Link kindly go to https://livingconsciouslyy.com/10-hour-deep-immersion-workshop-on-expressive-art-therapy/

5.png

Love and Light,

Shalu

8447662452

Living Consciouslyy

Living Consciouslyy is an initiative to ensure emotional healthcare and spiritual growth opportunities for everyone. To learn more about Living Consciouslyy, please visit our Website Facebook page or subscribe to our channel on Telegram