'Transform Your Life with Shamanism - A Guide to Self-Healing' Webinar

Shubha Nadar

Mar 9, 2024, 8:08:19 AMMar 9
FINAL CALL FOR REGISTRATIONS

Shamanism Webinar 2.jpg

Shamanism is a powerful practice that helps us remember we are a part of nature, not separate from it. It reminds us that we live in an energetic world of interconnectedness. While the external world encourages our individuality, shamanism grounds and humbles us, fostering a sense of community.

To learn more about the philosophy of shamanism, join my FREE webinar happening tomorrow at 11:00 AM.

For more information visit www.shubhanadar.com

For any queries, you can get in touch with me at +91 8850 720 839

Yours in service,
Shubha Nadar