Newsletter| January'2023

Contact .

Feb 10, 2024, 12:13:30 AMFeb 10
to dev-cr...@googlegroups.com, bangalore_...@googlegroups.com, hyderabad-startups-...@googlegroups.com, hydera...@googlegroups.com, indias...@googlegroups.cm, ilu...@googlegroups.com, mr...@googlegroups.com, mumbai-...@googlegroups.com, occp...@googlegroups.com, occ-k...@googlegroups.co, bangal...@googlegroups.com, rs...@googlegroups.com, step_s...@googlegroups.com, sul...@googlegroups.com, the-entreprene...@googlegroups.com, tiem...@googlegroups.com, women-in-mac...@googlegroups.com
MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
Website
LinkedIn
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Applications Open: Mental Health & Mental Health Tech

STEP is calling all Mental health/Mental tech startups!!

Apply Now to get:
• Funding up to Rs.10 lakhs
•Mentorship
•Networking
•Market connects
Grab this opportunity!
Use Project code: G0237
Incubator name: STEP
Innovate for a brighter mental health future!
Contact us: 9910047359
Email: enquir...@gmail.com

Click here to apply
Masterclass: Creating an Effective Pitchdeck for NGOs

An effective pitch deck helps NGOs to communicate their mission and impact to potential investors and secure funding.

A special thanks to Mr. Mohar Banerjee, Founder, Stealth Mode, for leading the masterclass on creating an effective pitch deck for our ongoing NGO cohort!

Startup Day Celebrations at JIMS

Ms.  Reinu Shah, founder of STEP, inspired everyone with a talk on fostering an entrepreneurial mindset.

 The STEP team delved into their impactful work and shared insights on the Startup India Seed Fund Scheme.

We witnessed inspiring moments as Ms. Simran Sainani of Curl Cure (OPC) Pvt Ltd and Ms. Namrata Padaliya of Kumkum Wellness Pvt Ltd signed MOUs for Rs 10 lakhs each from SISFS through STEP!!

 Seed Funding by STEP

Great news! In November, STEP continued its unwavering support for women entrepreneurs by receiving 80 applications for seed funding.

We also provided funding to Ms. Simran Sainani ( Curl Cure OPC Pvt Ltd) and Ms. Namrata Padaliya ( Kumkum Wellness Pvt Ltd). Both of them received Rs. 10 lakhs each in seed funding.

Stay tuned for updates on the impactful initiatives that will receive seed funding after screening.

Stepper in Spotlight: Poornima Sathyanarayanan

Meet Poornima Sathyanarayanan, Stepper in Spotlight and the founder of Rhapso fashion tech, providing high-quality tailoring services at the doorsteps of Indian consumers.

"STEP has helped me get to where I am today, " she says.

Read the blog to know more!

Click here to read the article
Visit oneSTEPcloser
View this email in your browser