7-Week Workshop Series on Compassionate Inquiry

Shalu Saharan

Jun 8, 2024, 3:53:51 AMJun 8
1.png

Compassionate Inquiry is a body-based psychotherapeutic approach developed by  Dr. Gabor Maté that gently uncovers and releases layers of childhood trauma, constriction and suppressed emotion embedded in the body, that are at the root of physical and mental illness and addiction. It supports you to develop a more authentic relationship with yourself and others.

The purpose of Compassionate Inquiry is to drill down to the core stories people tell themselves – to get them to see what story they are telling themselves unconsciously; what those beliefs are, where they came from; and guide them to the possibility of letting go of those stories, or letting go of the hold those stories have on them … That’s what Compassionate Inquiry is. ~ Dr. Gabor Maté

Do you want to be a part of our 7-Week Compassionate Inquiry Program with Yulia, who is a trained practitioner by Dr Gabor Mate.

If yes please find all the details here at this link https://livingconsciouslyy.com/compassionate-inquiryws/

Love and Light,

Shalu

+91 8447662452

Living Consciouslyy

Living Consciouslyy is an initiative to ensure emotional healthcare and spiritual growth opportunities for everyone. To learn more about Living Consciouslyy, please visit our Website Facebook page or subscribe to our channel on Telegram