Introduction to Shamanism Workshop | Join us on Zoom, December 24th at 7:30 PM!

Shalu Saharan

Dec 21, 2023, 1:17:34 AM12/21/23
 Introduction to Shamanism Workshop .png

Living Consciouslyy Foundation is coming up with the 44th Monthly Soul Series Program on an Introduction to Shamanism with Shane Mcleay. During the workshop Shane will give you an introduction on Shamanism which is at its core is the practice of seeing, interpreting, and interacting with and travelling into energetic realms across time and space while being firmly grounded in mother earth.

Date: 24th December, 2023
Time: 7:30-9:00 pm (IST)
Platform: Zoom

To Register for the workshop kindly go to the Link https://rzp.io/l/Introshamanism

About the Resource Person- Shane McLeay is an initiated Shaman, Author of two best Selling books on Shamanism, he is a highly sought after mentor who bases his work in the esoteric, energetic principles of shamanism.

He helps people shift through the constantly changing world we are in through an energetic lens. His approach to view the world is unconventional, mystical, magical in many respects and most certainly powerful.

For more information, contact here- 7808888978 (Pranav) 8447662452 (Shalu)

Love and Light,

Living Consciouslyy

Living Consciouslyy is an initiative to ensure emotional healthcare and spiritual growth opportunities for everyone. To learn more about Living Consciouslyy, please visit our Website Facebook page or subscribe to our channel on Telegram