Spreading the word for India fellow

Syeeda Zaineb

Jun 12, 2024, 7:52:28 AMJun 12
to sul...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I am writing to get your support in spreading the word about the India Fellow Social Leadership Program, we are accepting applications for our 17th cohort.
 Kindly share this with anyone who might be interested or if there is any database or outreach channel where you can reach out to your young peopleand let them know about the fellowship opportunity.

The fellowship is an 18-month long full-time commitment, open for candidates between 20-30 years of age. The program involves a monthly scholarship to cover all costs, regular in-person training, workshops, online certificate courses, and intense coaching support to nurture these leaders of tomorrow. So far, with 250 alumni working across spaces like bureaucracy, policy think tanks, academia, foundations, and businesses - it is a remarkable opportunity for a young person to build a network for life and look at a high-impact career.

Attaching a poster and brochure for your reference

Best,
Zainab
India Fellow Team

********** MAILER **********

2.jpg

Change Starts With You

India Fellow is an 18-month experiential and transformative social leadership program for young Indians who aspire to understand our social issues and become the change agents of tomorrow.

Work with high-impact interventions at the grassroots in remote and vulnerable pockets of India, contribute with your skills, learn through residential workshops, peer-learning, mentorship, networking, fundraising, travel across the length and breadth of the country and action research.

Timeline

Apply By: 21 Jun 2024
Fellowship Starts: 12 Aug 2024 |
Ends: 31 Jan 2026