Travel Within: 5-Day Emotional Well-being Bootcamp in Bodhigram

Shalu Saharan

Feb 17, 2024, 6:59:29 AMFeb 17
Travel (14).png

We at Living Consciouslyy are super excited to share that we are back with our 5-Day "Travel Within Bootcamp" in the charming mountains. On this immersion journey we welcome heart-centred people from all paths to experience a deepening of their wellbeing understanding in a supportive and contemplative environment. Through different curated sessions, we will tap into our inner realms, inner spiritual resources that come with us when we are born and are meant to assist us as we navigate our life journey. This 5-day Journey will assist us to uncover who we are behind our title, degrees, bank accounts, heritage, and accomplishments.

Spend your five days in the travel within bootcamp gaining practical tools, Mind-body-soul integrated experience, and understanding the working of our inner world in ways that enrich our daily life. Feed your soul with the knowledge and practice on different healing modalities including Expressive Art Therapy, Internal family system, Emotional Freedom Technique focussing Inner Child , Self Soothe for Nervous system, Shadow Work, and powerful Guided Meditations.

The bootcamp will assist you:

● To look beyond the external and internal layers of our life.
● To look at the belief systems driving our subconscious thoughts and actions.
● Decipher the consistent themes of our life and connect its missing dots.
● Generating new, creative solutions to internal problems we are facing.
● Unleash the Power of your Authentic Self.
● An understanding of your greater life purpose.
● Tools to initiate the healing process to heal your mind, body, and spirit.
● Spiritual understanding to gain answers to pressing life questions.
● Connection to the vast spiritual assistance that awaits us.

Date:
16th March to 20th March 2024 (5 Days)

Venue:
Bodhigram, Thano Forest, Dehradun

To know about the Details of the Bootcamp go to https://livingconsciouslyy.com/travel-within-2024-at-bodhigram

To Register for the Bootcamp, kindly go to https://pages.razorpay.com/travelwithinbootcamp

13.png
15.png
16.png

Love and Light,

Shalu

+91 8447662452

Living Consciouslyy

Living Consciouslyy is an initiative to ensure emotional healthcare and spiritual growth opportunities for everyone. To learn more about Living Consciouslyy, please visit our Website Facebook page or subscribe to our channel on Telegram